NOD 0.00% 0.0¢ nomad building solutions limited

1. McGrath Homes is expected to outperform in FY2014 with...

1. 173 Posts.
    1. McGrath Homes is expected to outperform in FY2014 with increased private residential interest

2. Wickham Housing awarded additional 20 houses to be built and there are other smaller contracts awarded

3. Accommodation facility in Karratha village is marked for sale and expected to bring 5-6 million cash. Good thing is, positive EBITDA is expected from Karratha assets and is a WIN-WIN till we sell

4. Corporate overhead costs were $8.2M in FY 2011, $5.2M in FY2012, $3.9M in FY2013 and expected to reduce further by 50% and bring it to $2M by FY2014. This will significantly boost our cash flow and add value to shareholders on long-term

5. One very important point to note from AGM, Annual results and Investor presentation is second half results of FY2013 are very encouraging. Revenue up by 60% and EBITDA up by 78% in second half compared to first half of FY2013 indicating growing interest in Market and positive outlook for FY2014

With positive cash flow, no debts, good assets with positive EBITDA retained for LT, assets with negative EBITDA either sold or put under maintenance, corporate over head costs reduced to very significant level and good changes in the Management, I see good times ahead for us. Market may take time to appreciate why Nomad is an EXCELLENT BUY at current SP, but am sure it is going to be exciting journey in FY2014.

Below is our chart for last 5 years. Interesting part is the up-trend between Jan-Nov 2009 where it went from 13 cents to above a dollar mark. Nomad shares are very cheap at present IMO and does not reflect the real value of company. I expect a similar up-trend that we had in 2009 and with good changes in Management and positive steps taken for creating a good return for shareholders, I see a much improved FY2014 for Nomad Building Solutions and us, the shareholders. Good luck to all, these are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.