GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Outlook and news, page-102

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Firstly congratulations @Upstart777 If you have a girl feel free to call her Thesi, I won't mind.

Or Galaxy... That's a nice girls name also.. Very exciting!

So much to look forward to around the time of the AGM..

I have been doing a bit of reading of the speculation that surrounded Orocobre listing in Argentina, and I remembered that Anthony Tse had mentioned one time banks in Argentina showing interest in providing capital towards the construction of Sal De Vida.

What if Bloomberg got their wires crossed in some way and they were told an Australian lithium company with operations in Argentina are planning to list in Argentina and not knowing who Galaxy were stumbled across Orocobre.

The timeline in the news article looks very close to that of our AGM and the consolidation vote.
    Because the article mentions it taking place within 11 weeks.

OK, so now on my post consolidation potential listing locations are HKSE, BCBA, NYSE & TSX

The reason I selected your post @airconditioner is that a listing on another exchange is a CR and therefore dilution. Though there are more benefits to this type than extra shares being offered on the ASX which Galaxy has done in the past.

Something is cooking and yes... I think I can smell what the Rock is cooking..

@Alterego1168 how's the bike?
    Last edited by Thesi: 11/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.