GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Outlook and news, page-114

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Thanks for the excellent title Upstart.
    There is definitely a story here but perhaps it was always AT that is the one to write it.
    He goes on a bit too.

Those who correctly guessed that the budget's new banking tax has had a positive impact on GXY can take a look at this announcement on the CBA thread.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...holder.3422292/?post_id=24642942#.WRUojLx97jA

BlackRock have dumped CBA and doubled down here instead in a clear signal that the next period belongs to the undervalued (and harder working) production equities that deserve a bit more investment than parking lazy capital behind the Big 4.
    I feel sorry for the CBA investors (my mother-in-law just took a big hit of her retirement savings) but its time to get a move on. If some here are nervous about consolidation, BR and the Norwegians have obviously looked at it as a final signal to get serious, and get set up before other funds are even allowed to get their snouts in.

Seems like your cunning plan to load up in the early 40s is coming together Upstart.
    Good on you. Nappies are expensive and its a good idea to give the wife the week off work after the birth ( ). jk

TA and FA coming together now as supply getting sopped up by the biggest LT instos.
    Did you read the Norwegian Fund's asset plan? They just want massive growth and strong international equities, with no major pressure or even plan to sell, as the funds aren't even needed for pensions etc. Perfect LT buy and hold partners for this company.

BlackRock and the Norwegians are the kinds of financiers for SDV that a company could only dream of. We'll have to wait and see - but the books must be looking pretty solid now if they have satisfied the DD of the very biggest investment houses on the planet.
    An SDV deal can't be that far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.