GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Outlook and news, page-142

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    BMW i CHARGING STATIONS.
    All EV and PHEV owners can access the free network of universal charging stations at the following participating centres.

New South Wales

• Westfield Bondi Junction
    • Westfield Chatswood
    • Westfield Miranda
    • Westfield Sydney
    • Westfield Parramatta
    • Westfield Warringah Mall
    Queensland:

• Westfield Carindale
    • Westfield Chermside
    Victoria:

• Westfield Doncaster
    • Westfield Southland

BMW i3 Display featuring augmented
    reality experience.

The BMW i3 embodies BMW i’s latest innovations in providing the cleanest urban driving experience possible. The BMW i3 display touring Westfield shopping centres showcases these innovations through an augmented reality experience.

Utilising integrated iPads, visitors to the display can hover over vehicle hotspots to discover the i3’s green credentials. This presents facts about the vehicle’s interior features with highlights including recycled polyester seat trims that incorporate 40 per cent pure new wool, sustainable eucalyptus featured on interior and dash trims and olive leaf extract used to naturally tan interior leathers.

The experience will also explore the i3’s functionality – thanks to coach doors and a lounge-like rear seat – and focus on power, carbon core chassis construction, fast charging ability, electric engine and regenerative braking ability.

To find out when the display will be visiting your local centre, please see the Events section on the Westfield website www.westfield.com.au.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.