GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

If the majority of investors are still most likely under water...

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    If the majority of investors are still most likely under water they haven't been averaging down.

Also, I would be guessing that they see more value in holding than letting go.

Generally I find it helpful to dump at a loss and buy back in taking advantage tax wise.

With regard to no news of the latest lithium shipment on T Prime, the company did advise that it wouldn't be informing for every shipment however the last one post the Ravensthorpe bridge being washed away was a gesture to reassure that all was back on track.

I have encouraged the company to make an announcement of the recent shipment just to confirm the 2016 contract has been fulfilled. Would have been nice to see, satisfying both yours and my curiosity @Alterego1168

Anyways, we know there has been a shipment and we know that money would follow.

T Prime is currently passing Indonesia and has an ETA to Singapore of the 13th of May 22:00.

I am looking forward to hearing the results of the drilling at Floater. Seeing the results of the AGM voting and most particularly what follows that event.

In the recent audio shared by @Bron Anthony Tse explained that over the next 5 years Galaxy would be producing 70,000 TPA LCE. That is a mind blowing figure when you take into account that last year's global production was somewhere in the region of 200,000 tonnes. As a percentage that is 35% of 2016.

Mind you that's only taking into account the knowns. That is Sal De Vida and James Bay as they stand now but in production.

Between PLS and GXY there are no other lithium companies that can be invested in Australia with 100% ownership of their assets.

I don't expect PLS to be in production as rapidly as being presented and I am hoping that by that investors start to realise the lithium stocks that won't produce until 2022 and beyond might not be worth placing their money in.

Congratulations to the Pilbara investors. Whilst the market hasn't reacted as favorably as I would have expected. The announcement this morning is certainly something worth crowing about.

IMG_20170510_124619.jpg

Credit to @sachz for the above picture
    Last edited by Thesi: 10/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.