GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Outlook and news, page-90

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Noticed your other comment on CNN @vmp what happened there?

RE: FMC Fenix.. Below is a screenshot that shows Fenix at the bottom left and Google written over it. - There is a little runway there also which gives a bit of perspective on the distance each are from each other.

If you cut the image in half then to the right is Sal De Vida.. It continues to the North also.

If you then go right of what you can't see there is Sal de Los Angeles which is owned by Lithium X

Screenshot_20170511-134237.png

The reason why Lithium X location is so important (Being a neighbour) is the history of Galaxy Resources.

Sal De Vida and James Bay were acquired from Lithium One.

We also picked up Martin Rowley in that transaction.. Yes folks we have a slave.. Just kidding!

Part of Lithium One was also a gentleman by the name of Paul Matysek. Amongst other things he is the chairman of Nano One (Some may have seen Joe Lowry talk about it) but also, Paul is the Chairman for Lithium X.. Our neighbour at Sal De Vida..

Paul is a well respected entrepreneur and another person I would welcome on the board especially if Galaxy does proceed with a NYSE listing.

Another thing I wanted to mention is the interesting announcement by Orocobre today.. Is it possible that there has been a mix up and the listing in Argentina is related to someone else? - Though it does seem strange that Orocobre was mentioned... Smoke and fire?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.