GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Outlook and news, page-96

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Congrats on the new arrival Upstart.
    Have you been able to chart the exact moment he/she will arrive yet?
    I recommend an Elliot wave of the wife's bizarre food requests mixed with ichomokuing how difficult it is to pass her sideways in a doorway.
    Hope it all goes well.
    Another mouth to feed puts pressure on daddy to make good bets for the future.
    Just don't turn into crashman. I think the stress got to him.

Galaxy has a family to feed too.
    All these hungry investors wanting a snack all the time, and all the little short people running around are just about the same as kids.
    Best thing for kids is a pet. They learn to care for something other than themselves, after experimenting with pulling tails and poking in the eye.
    Generally a nice scratch to the face learns them good.

We are now BlackRock's pet.
    They may or not poke us in the eye a bit too but their arrival at Orocobre drove the share price up something crazy.
    They sold comparatively little over the last big drop there, so they are clearly focused on the long term prospects of lithium. Despite its production and debt issues ORE now has a top 20 stacked with funds. Galaxy is starting to get there too and the consolidation, should we be fortunate enough to have that voted up, should attract quite a few more.
    Elsewhere the next wave of speculative stocks is still pretty much devoid of fund interest and there is no FOMO while dates continue to slip.

My own basic ichimoku charting tells me that yesterday we entered the cloud for the first time in months and that from now to the beginning of June sees the cloud basically rushing down to this price point and a set of technical bull indications all move from positive to bullishly positive.

Right now the top of the cloud is around 53c. By end of Mays it falls to below 50c.
    Last time we emerged from the top of the cloud was around Dec 1st and share price rose around 26c. I see another strong possibility of a strong mid year run for the sp, based on that precedent and the fundamental changes made by the consolidation (fund friendly sp level) and a clearer picture of James Bay and SDV emerging from the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.