RDM 4.00% 13.0¢ red metal limited

Happy New Year to one and All! I thought I would start RDM posts...

1. 40 Posts.
    Happy New Year to one and All!

I thought I would start RDM posts with a positive outlook as that is what is justified. Having read through reports and posts over past few months, here are my top line take outs:

1. Deep hole results indicate a sulphide rich system, currently iron sulphide facies dominated. Were this to change to lead sulphide facies and that is the key, this would become a world class deposit.

2. Looking at the accounts and on spend in 2013-14, RDM have the funds to drill a further deep hole. Results from MRM14004 suggest a second hole would be drilled to the north. Depending on that further deep drilling would require a further round of cash raising or JV with a major.

3. The shallower drilling has interesting banded carbonate-lead sulphides, which if this can be proven to have tonnage potential makes Maronan viable as a Tier 2 resource.

4. Assay results from pre Christmas drilling to be announced by end of January

So all in all there is plenty to be positive about and the SP around 8c, whilst at a low, has bottomed out and assay results will hopefully see the trend reversed to move upwards again and strengthen should a second deep hole drilling be announced.

Just my thoughts am sure plenty and one in particular may not share this outlook, but its my money and I prefer to be positive and supportive of the RDM team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $300 2.307K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42350 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 27693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.