outlook for aud.sterling, page-2

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Breno,

Soz mate, can only take a stab at this...

Currently the AUD/GBP pair is trading in a channel (daily chart) and a pretty corrective channel at that.

Friday/Saturday, saw it retest the bottom of that channel, and bounce slightly.

This was the third test of the bottom of the channel, and often third tests can see a break through.

If it recovers in the short term, and gets above 4100 again, I'd be willing to bet that the AUD will be steady to rising against the GBP, as it will have support of a 20MA beneath it.

However, a break of around 3850, and I'd be inclined to suggest we will see further downside.

I will not give you financial advice... however, if I was you, I'd consider converting some of my potential spending money to GDP now, say half, and see what happens over the next couple of weeks before deciding what I'd do for the remainder.

This is not advice, just conjecture from a mad chartist who generaly trades on 5 minute charts and is a little sceptical about his calls for charts on larger time frames.

IE prolly no use at all... lol

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.