TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Regarding the idea of receiving royalties for Tivan, I would...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Regarding the idea of receiving royalties for Tivan, I would rather see us gradually acquired other V assets and develop them ourselves. TNG could take them over as they struggle to get started or operate economically during downturns in V price. TNG will become a juggernaut and to some extent, eventually become a global, one stop V shop. We are the only company in the world with the capacity to produce all forms of V compounds to meet every market. Furthermore, we can do so with the lowest cost of production and lowest cost to the environment.
    This would be much more lucrative than simply receiving royalties and we’d have greater control over the amount of V coming onto the market and therefore, better control over the price.
    There would be a greater incentive for other wannabes to produce a better technology than Tivan. But as we’ve seen with our own tech, it could be a many years away from becoming commercial and our first-mover advantage will be well and truly solidified.
    Forget becoming the next FMG, we'll become the next BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.