AZC 0.00% 2.7¢ australian zircon nl

I sent them an email this week asking for clarification of this...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I sent them an email this week asking for clarification of this situation! As yet... and as usual... no reply!

Wilton and White are incompetent and their attitudes leave a lot to be desired! They need to go!

If they are receiving $1000 tonne for Zircon instead of $800 tonne as previously indicated, this greatly enhances the prospect of an EBITDA eclipsing the proposed $20 million p.a. once (if ever) they get up and running.

It is a 25% increase in sales so to speak, considering costs calculated and fixed presumably for a $800 tonne Zircon price tag.

Isn't this extremely important news that should be released to the market???? After all, it effects earnings dramatically and thus increases share values. If the Uranium spot price went up 25%, Uranium stocks would be heading north in a frenzy!

Couple this with the fact that it has taken soooo long to get to full production, and still no updates. I mean how can it take so long to pull this off? This too is vital news that would help support and/or increase the share price!

Being one for conspiracy theories, there then comes the situation of the capital raising at the lowest price in years - supposedly when they are on the brink of becoming cash flow positive!? And why such a large amount? The whole plant cost less that $50 million to build and they claim to need $15 more for working capital and to expand the plant???? What, they need to spend $10+ million to expand something that cost less than $50 million in its entirety and they only just finished????

Taylor Collison just so happened to be around to organise the placement after what seems like relentless selling for months - and are also the people that organised the previous raisings? I smell something fishy!

(1) Full production details and (2) the price of Zircon up 25% would do wonders for the share price - but they are unreleased details, it seems, while this large placement is underway!!!! I'm sure we will hear all about it when these guys have their hands on a large placement of cheap shares!!!!

There... I have had my winge! This has not made sense for months and I have been hit on this one. Send them more emails asking for answers and if they don't reply, ring them up and ask why!!

Trade safe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.