NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

outlook

1. 155 Posts.
    Acman seems to have a good idea of the situation so this company's prospects look pretty binary from here - either they turn things around and gain legitiamte business and go to 1 (heaven forbid-the Nexbis HC lynch mob posters will unleash on me now) or they fail to make the deals happen and go to 0.

Things I've seen on this board--

1. I don't understand why so many continue to linger here and bash the stock forming a quasi-sect declaring that any newcomer is in cahoots with Nexbis. If anything the across-the-board negativity and urges to 'sell this dog' seem to be more collusive than anything. It's strange to me. Why would people want to hang around and stick a pitchfork in a seeming dead cow if they don't own any shares? For the good of the new investor? Give me a break. Fishy.

2. Ousia called the crash to the single digits way back in October I think. At the time I thought that was not going to happen.

3. Maybe this is one for PA- what happened with Dykes and the transaction of 12.7 m shares on Friday? Does anyone have any more details about this? I have seen no comments but believe it needs to be addressed here. Something went down but I don't know what.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.