ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

For those who are unaware of the significance of Vodone to...

1. 596 Posts.
    For those who are unaware of the significance of Vodone to Smarttrans I note the following:-

(a) As infoseeker has already advised " As of 27 May, 2013, the number of users downloading Lottery 365 (from Vodone)exceeded 10 million."

(b) I quote from Smarttrans Quarterly of 29/07/11

"VODOne Mobile Telephone Lottery Project

In an arrangement with VODOne, SmartTrans has been preparing for the launch of its mobile telephone Lottery application in China and has been working with the VODOne team to test the mobile telephone software and back-end reporting systems.
    Players will be able to download the lottery software from SmartTrans’ mobile telephone based AMP MyLife platform and associated web sites and self-pick or quick-pick their lottery numbers and update their account balance through their handsets. The mobile telephone software offers advantages over traditional lottery purchasing methods allowing players to make their purchasing decision whenever and wherever via their mobile telephone."

(c)I quote from SMA quarterly of 31/10/12

"The SmartTrans MyCaipiao VODOne lottery application is also available for download from China Mobile’s Mobile Market."

(d) Also from quarterly of 31/10/12

"SmartTrans provides an extended range of products and services on its dedicated China Mobile billing site – www.mylife365.cn and continues to work with China Mobile in exploring new market opportunities, not only in China but also in other geographic regions."

I don't understand the connection if any, of the number 365 as used by Smarttrans and by VODone. If anyone can advise I'd appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.