PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Outlook, page-24

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    but the chairman reckons the sun shines out of management you know where?! you should feel comfortable with that. forget sp appreciation.

and as for the statement around the sp not being reflective of their assets/cash and rather a function of discounted cap raising efforts ...... he should have said the market doesn't buy our garbage powerpoint presentations anymore. assets are there, wells are flowing ......... sp = discounted, IMO, due to the discount put on management's ability to get anything right for shareholders. i have been holding for years so no spin on being real estate developers as opposed to oilers will change my view on management and what they have done for us. justin gets paid more than the pm doesn't he? (perks aside) ..... and what accountability does justin have vs. the pm?

it's a rort but like many, we cant afford to sell out until we either hear the final death knell, or somehow they discover moon rocks in one of the wells, and turn themselves into 'unobtainium' miners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.