PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

"So what is Iran up to? The looming imposition of U.S. sanctions...

1. 53 Posts.
    "So what is Iran up to? The looming imposition of U.S. sanctions on Iran’s Central Bank and by Europe and perhaps Japan and South Korea on Iranian oil exports might force Iran to have to sell its oil to its few remaining customers at a discount from market prices. To make up for this lost revenue, Iran might find saber rattling a useful way of boosting crude oil prices. Whether Iran can sustain such a risk premium without actual shooting occurring at some point remains in doubt"  ( Taken from FP Magazine)

Id suggest any and all E&P company investors pay a good deal of attention to the goings on in the Gulf Of Aden.  As I said last week- US out of Middle East due to astronomical and sustainable production at home. When the US leaves its like the teacher walking out of a classroom...all hell breaks lose. The US will be drawn back out of sense of duty to world peace and the remaining assets held in the ME by US companies but that will take time. If the US and allies end up back in a troops on the ground war...oil price goes to $100. If the US under Obama allows current situation to worsen, oil price goes to $100. Looming issues could drive oil back up and even though there will be a lag, the junior oilers will benefit.  Little point in watching what's going on in PYM stock on a daily basis. Better strategy is to accumulate on the base line lows and wait for the re-rating of the sector.

PYM management appear to be working away to increase production and reserves and why would we want the rest of the world to be buying up the stock right now while we have the opp to accum down here? I don't, happy for it to drift around and allow better pricing for the fans of the company and sector to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.