BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

outlook

1. 304 Posts.
    Ok, Ive worked my way through the company's financials and medical technology.

Summary

At some point soon its going to raise cash and from the look of it they aren't shy in doing that.

The shares on issue could do with a clean up, but I think they would leave that once they know of the capital structure requirements should a motsa of a deal is done.

Hope the company is very focused in Chicago at months end. 30000 cardios watching. But its the current working within the
    area of work place health management they are doing thats got my attention, ie in relation to the new VIC gov initive announced they may be lucky or very forward thinking. MMMmmm.

Others may assist me here, but there has been some blood letting at board level. These outgoing directors had a truck load of shares, and once ex company execs, wouldnt have had to disclose if they were dumping shares previously. And if they had the poops on, they wouldnt finnessed to much with the selling.

But I like the new blood, and i like the fact they got plenty of stock in the last 12 months themselves. Even if they are not thinking of my share performance, I sure as hell know they are thinking of their own share performance.

With an accounting discipline, I got to say the finacial statements are a car wreck. But a neat one. The annual report has been prepared by people who care about their work.

In my opinion this company has a good 12 months, maybe less, to stump up a major deal.

My experience is its naive to think they are going to just front up to Chicago and do the pitch. Usually companies in their position will have networked, initiated discussions, already, had visits etc before they get there.

That is unless they totally crap at marketing , they would have already sold the sizzle to some hot prospects and, in Chicago in part, for a few, it will be confirmation stuff.

If not, pencil it down as a waist of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7747664 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.