AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

outlook., page-10

1. 1,580 Posts.
    For a co. with a resource of major substance, who are on the verge of releasing an updated resource, this is quite laughable. No buyers at al; only feeble amounts in the depth who are being sold in to..causing losses such as today. What are we missing?? Have the good times come and gone? Me hopes not... :-(

Let's review the facts:

YRR's resource = pre-emptively excellent, subject to release of new resource

Management = very bad record has been demonstrated. Very low percentage of undertakings have been carried out as promised to shareholders.

Timing record = appauling

Shareprice history = falling - no support, mainly due to dilution without asset gain

Asset accumulation record = appauling, due to an endless buying pattern of worthless, yet grossly overvalued tenements, acquired by giving away the majority of YRR to related parties.

Co. outlook = If a party with seriously deep pockets (who has NO relation to YRR!!!) does a deal with them to mine their vanadium, this will be worth a lot. But considering the continued selling, this is not likely.

I am a serious holder, and am livered about where this is now. If the projections of certain co. representatives will not materialise, things will be a lot different for me. I could have invested in LNC, WVL, to name a couple.
    If YRR enjoys some well-earnt, serious support, I will be satisfied, but I am certainly not expecting miracles from this point...not in YRR.

I maintain this is cheap, but where is the support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.