AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I am long out of this stock however this talk of the puppet...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I am long out of this stock however this talk of the puppet master no longer controlling the strings is as ridiculous as it is inaccurate. Firstly, if the puppet master had complete control and thought he was going to lose it he would call an EGM and replace the board before he /she lost control. Did that happen? No!

Secondly, the dilutions previously done on this stock far, far outweigh this latest one and those who were involved in Aus Uranium etc still own controling interest through all their free shares.

If anything, my prediction would be that it was the puppet master's clan were feathering their own nest again (assuming the results that are to be released are positive).

I have never seen anything like what has been going on with GPN and YRR.

RedFrog, although I am sure you have already covered this in your preperations you may want to explore informing the ASX along with ASIC about your concerns. Check out Capter 10 of the ASX Listing Rules, which restricts transactions with persons in a position of influence. These rules prevent related parties issuing shares, purchasing or selling assets etc to the listed entity. I am certainly not implying that has happened here, but it is always worth checking it out right RedFrog and speaking with the right people.

Good luck those who were roped into this stock and I hope that there is some value in the Vanadium.

I am, and always will be, The Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.