XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

outlook

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Just been looking over the index and the major components within it and for me, failing a major breakdown over the next week we could see a march high develop and possibly a run to the June dates. Im sort of hopin for a low friday/monday to start my buying frenzy again as all good bulls do. ( with stops of course)
    Yes we have BHP and CBA currently indicating sells on the daily but weekly charts are totally the opposite especially CBA. I am going to put up a lenghty post on that over the coming days.
    Its probably a little ballsy of me to post bullish sentiment when the US markets are teetering, but im posting to share what could be a fantastic opportunity from here, break down or not ???

DAILY
    I wanted to highlight the 200MA and also just a quick glance and MACD suggests to me holding the middle trend line is key

Photobucket

WEEKLY
    To me the weekly is where its at and i think thats why our market has not gone back to its lows, time will tell i know however to me if we break stochastic resistance we will first attempt the march target and also could possibly head for the june date

Photobucket

MONTHLY
    Just looking at the 161.8% retrace and we seem to keep piercing the level but always closing above it ??? Is it price rejection

Photobucket

SPI 458 CHART
    Just popped this one up which highlights the june date as significant
    Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.