JRV 5.26% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

Yeah we've just been hacked by the Intec stooges Larry, Curly...

1. 279 Posts.
    Yeah we've just been hacked by the Intec stooges Larry, Curly and I'm waiting fo Mo to post. Maybe NoVision 2008 is really Mo.
    Here's what I really think of Intec.
    NO ECONOMIC PROCESS TO RECOVER NICKEL LATERITES OR ANY OTHER METALS.
    The market is reacting to Intec #ullshit. Take a look anybody who is unbiased. Wed 19th sales at 5.7c (market up big time). Thurs, sales at 5.7c, then low and behold big sale(s) at 6.1c. Propping up share price? Now that is desperation. Director Wood buys 3000 shares this week. At 6.1c big deal, even a poor man like me could do that.
    I seriously asked for some advice on buying Intec 2 weeks ago and I can't repeat what the response was.
    JRV ain't over the line by any means but I reckon they have a better chance of going to 3c before Intec goes to 12c.
    JRV Formula: Ore + Economic Process= >$$$ For Company + >$$$ for Shareholders = Everybody Happy.
    Intec Formula: Tailings + No ECONOMIC PROCEESS = Company losses + Shareholder Losses = Everybody #issed off.
    Intec isn't a leaky boat because everybody is on the life raft and that's sinking too. Swim for you lives and look out for sharks.
    Deepdiver Spearfishing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $48.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $10.44K 580.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3754207 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 673128 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.