NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

outperform

1. 49 Posts.
    With strong balance sheet, no debt. Growing at an outstanding rate. Potential new big contracts in the coming months. Money to be collected from the Chinese and Malaysian government soon. All these news can only help to drive Nbs share price north.
    I've noted on [email protected], some professional chartist believe Nbs should be trading at $1.20. I've also noticed more and more people are asking about this company. More interest present more buyers, therefore more volume. All these interest remind me of the Coal Seam Gas sector when it was at its infancy before all the share price took off like a rocket. The good thing about Nbs is that its got money in the bank, no need for capital raising. Potential dividends.
    I believe Nbs will perform more like CUS given the right news from now to twelves months time. It could be the next CPU in 2 to 3 years time if all the right news all fall into place. So lets cross our fingers, lol. These are just my own opinion, please decide for yourself with you hard earned cash. Happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.