ASX 0.49% $63.60 asx limited

outrage 8 months for putting a baby in a close dr, page-2

1. 1,673 Posts.
    I agree absolutely. Where is the compassion and the ongoing concern for these little kids who are being brutalized and abused in their homes - which should be their safe havens.

I think our legal system is completely up the spout -
    the politically correct rule!

Tne Top Silks ands so-called Civil Liberterians come out in droves and fall all over themselves in their flurry to get on the front pages over their "heartfelt" concern for some alleged terrorist trying to get his/hercharges quashed the poor thing had bad potty training, or they didn't really know what they were doing! Just a typiucal Aussie fling! (We all dream of taking off to embrace Bin Laden!)

From recent cases, it is completely possible to avoid prosecution altogether just by shutting your mouth and refusing to answer questions.

A typical instance was an alleged child murderer in recent years, who mumbled his way uselessly through his pre-charge questioning, and the subsequent trial. He was aquitted.

It seems this will be a handy way infuture for anyone to avoid prosecution.Just mumble, or refuse to answer questions.

The true innocents, our children, evoke no empathy with the judiciary, it seems. They can find their own way though life, despite their physical and mental scars. The poor little accused has to be given a light sentence in case we mess with his delicate
    sensibilities. He/she, of course, has to be "rehabilitated"
    at all costs.
    Civil liberty??? Bleeding hearts???
    Yea, very selective ones!

Disgraceful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.60
Change
-0.310(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $63.77 $63.28 $1.759M 27.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 108 $63.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.60 116 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.