All your posts are full of fear and hatred. I feel sorry for you...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    All your posts are full of fear and hatred. I feel sorry for you in many ways.

Incredible post but I don't feel sorry for Nicky at all. Nicky will reap what he sows. My feeling sorry or otherwise cannot change their self-created destiny.

If a person can still come from Vietnam by boat and be granted asylum, then there is something wrong with that system. The only reason for a Vietnamese to cross by boat would be for economic reasons. They would not be escaping from persecution and would be leaving a beautiful peaceful country which is much more prosperous than the past.

Typical Nicky-James-in-denial post. Just as Europeans made Australia a better place for Aboriginals, Europeans made Vietnam a better place for Vietnamese by introducing the corrupt & evil colonialism, Catholicism & then American/Australian Vietnam War there.

Nicky James believes the Vietnamese came here for economic reasons. Really needs a history lesson there.

Nicky James never sees that there was "something wrong" with the system that resulted in American & its lackey, Australia, from dropping bombs all over Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Syria, Iran...where they want to. Nicky sees nothing wrong with killing, murdering, raping, enslaving & dispossessing Aborigines.

Again, give those spots to the poor and people who genuinely deserve it. But, SLC, that is too barbaric of an idea for the likes of you.

Yep. Give the spots to those that deserve it because they were bombed & droned by Americans and their Australian lap dogs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.