NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Outside Markets

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Pick whatever reason you like, oil, China, emerging markets, ad nauseam, the markets are upset. (Whether or not the falls are disorderly, is a topic for another forum, ie. more pain because no capitulation.) Drilling into what matters here, from ASX to sub-sector, to NEU not a bad day at all. Even surprisingly good!

How odd is this? First and foremost, it is NEU-specific. NOT anything else. Many fine posters here and many readers already appreciate this. Regular readers know the multi-potentials NEU offers by way of its advanced pipeline of Phase II trials. This post isn't for them.

Newbies will first note the greens in their scans, and start looking more closely at the Whys of a flat or green close. eg. volume. Some, for whatever reason, will get to NEU. I encourage them to read here applying two templates: a) the drug pipeline, and; b) cash on hand. Then the close will be contextualized within the broader sub-sectors and indexes.

The sp graphically shows that even though no brokerage house has formally (ring a bell) set a re-rate date, NEU is now LESS a spec-punt, and more a growth investment.

Fear is in the air. Here, I'll be looking to add if the sp drops below $010. because it can, but not for company-specific reasons.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.