CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Only speculating moon. But what people do between themselves is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Only speculating moon. But what people do between themselves is private anyway. Nothing "manipulative" about this. Probably all coincidental but it must seem obvious to all watching that there must be a big buyer lurking and he has set his picket line. Anyone wishing out can sell to him. But thats not to say he will be there tomorrow, espesh if market turns ugly. Plenty of nervous nellies about in this market so he simply says by action, u want out?.... come and meet me where I am ! In fact what better performing stock than the King in this market sitting so close to its high. Check out BHP and RIO by comparison. Means to me when market stops sliding, we start rocking ! This is a free market and no rules broken that I can spot. Only diff in here is we have oplenty of experienced eyes which have seen this kinda action before and trying to put 2 + 2 together. it all seems to have started at time the boys were presenting overseas. So looks like we have attracted a few biggies who want to join us hey? Each day on its merits. We have a nervous market atm. KISS.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.