ITE i.t.& e limited

outside the square

1. 146 Posts.
    Just enjoying a hypothetical game of corporate chess in my mind and have arrived at an interesting scenario for ITE share holders, which may or may not happen of course. Just thinking about the possible repercussions concerning our friend Geoff Lord’s problems. As you've no doubt read Geoff hasn’t had a very good week I’m afraid, it would appear that with the collapse of Primebroker Securities, ANZ has taken control of a number of shareholdings which two of Geoff’s companies, Belgravia Strategic Equities and Keygrowth Pty Ltd used as collateral for margin loans. The shareholdings in dispute represent 8% of IDT and about 7% of UXC in a move similar to that of the infamous ongoing Opes Prime situation. Whilst the beneficial ownership of the shares is still in dispute, I’m thinking that Geoff would want to hold on to his UXC shares and may need some money. One investment he may look at liquidating is his 13% stake in ITE, if he was to shop this holding around I imagine that GBT would be a more than willing buyer if the price was right. Given that GBT already hold 16%, with only another 4% a takeover/ merger offer would be on the table. Anyway food for thought, in these volatile times. These are only my thoughts........ please don't base any investment decisions on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.