CCP 3.68% $15.95 credit corp group limited

outsourcing to manila, page-4

1. 5,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    That is the problem with the western world and its people
    they want endless growth and profit in a finite world.

people bitching about we are losing manufacturing based when we want the cheapest TV, Cars and other commodities.

Investor want more profit and cheapest workers and you want them to keep jobs in Australia?

at some point consumers or investors has to make a decision
    you want jobs in Australia, you pay more for goods, you want job in Australia

you willing to accept lower profits so every Aussie can have a job and have a decent living standard.

short term to me is this generation, once things left for off shores, it is very hard to get it back and that will effect future generations.

I want to leave a world behind where my kids and grand kids has better job prospect than I am ... Look at the American their future generations look bleak even the current generations job prospect is fair bleak and most workers hasn't got a pay rise for decades in real term....where is all the money with outsourcing saving going? they get paid less each year and rack up more debt..

and the Chinese well their kids generation will have much more prospect for jobs than their parents generations and that how long term the Chinese think.

If you look at history, the strongest countries are the one with high manufacturing based with a high worker participation.

Look like that where the Chinese stands right now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.