TYX 0.00% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

outstanding announcement, page-52

1. 667 Posts.
    Agree cruz, well past the days of taking Ian's timeframes at face value.

In my opinion there are 3 things that will absolutely put a rocket under the shareprice, not sure if others agree.

1) Financing deal is reached and provides easily enough funds to ensure we get into production with ease.

2) First ship actually leaves the Spencer gulf with IO onboard - i.e. a confirmation that the Tug/Barge technique is going to 100% work and be viable for the Stage 1 of the project

3) First payment received for IO ship - once the cash hits the companies accounts its more or less blue sky's from here onwards as we become a PROVEN and PROFITABLE operation.

The following are the timeframes i can picture for everything occurring:

1) Financing - Before March 30 to boost options further - some increase the share price
    2) First Ship - Late May / Early June - a good healthy increase to the share price
    4) First payment - 30-60 days following first shipment, moderate increase to SP initially but will be what drives the sustained head north.

Anyway thats my timeframes and thoughts on our path from here. The most exciting times IMO will be June/July as the operation should be in full swing and thats likely to be when the most share price appreciation could occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.172K 187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3061581 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 593399 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.