MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Outstanding Bawdwin Starter Pit PFS Results and Maiden Reserves Statement, page-63

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Possibly true but I for one have a number of millions of the 3c options and will not be selling any MYL heads to convert them in December. I'll send off a cheque, only $30,000 per 1 million the day before Xmas. I would expect very large news flow by then and short of a major macro event I believe the share price will be well north of 12c. My rationale, we know there is a copper ore body at ER Valley, which will be further defined by December and we know there is something BIG at Yegon Deeps which will also be further revealed by December. There is a possibility that the ore in the ground could double in value over that time. If not doubled it will at the very least be larger.

Even a significant macro event is unlikely to change the desired outcome for share holders, ie, a great miner or a successful take over deal. However, it may change the quantum of profit. I'm not greedy and I'm confident that within 12 months there will be some multiple of the current 8c range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.