CGG 0.00% 53.0¢ citadel resource group limited

Again the conclusion you draw is incorrectThe drillholes are...

1. 9 Posts.
    Again the conclusion you draw is incorrect

The drillholes are drilled at an incline...or drilled at 60 degrees
    into a stacked body of mineralisation that is over 500m long at SURFACE

To suggest the company is going to mine by a way of a incline ..which is what i gather your saying is nonsense

Techw clearly you havent read the Annual Report as i suggested nor have you actually read the announcement the inclination of drillholes are presented in a table

Again i will give you the page numbers ..diagram on pages

32 and 71

The previous workers defined an orebody that outcrops..outcrops is a word that means at SURFACE

Page 32 paragraphs 4 3rd sentence and
    paragraph 5 3rd sentence

I bother to respond as this is a forum for shareholders..its most important role is shareholders for to help educate each other.. those with technical competancies/understanding can help /educate the others..one hopes in a fair and unbiased manner

You answered a question with a quasi technical appraisal/ diatribe i dont disagree with the general theme ..however
    ..most of the conclusions it drew were inaccurate ..and poorly thought through...given you clearly hadnt read ..the background descriptions provided by the company

So if i have an agenda ..it is for accuracy.. your opinions of whether your excited or not excited ..impressed or not impressed..were gratitously offered..

Respectfully ...i think one owes some duty to an audience..that when you proffer a conclusion rapped up in an opinion..it is at least thought through

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.