CGG 0.00% 53.0¢ citadel resource group limited

Gotta agree with you Landy. Techwreck you seem to be trying to...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Gotta agree with you Landy. Techwreck you seem to be trying to wax lyrical regarding technical mining engineering assumptions about which you have little or no knowledge.
    To say that you would never incline (it is called a 'decline' by the way) on grades such as CGG is incorrect & a gross generalisation. Many mines have gone underground on these grades, granted that they are mostly sub-level & block caving methods but UG none the less.
    Also the bit about pit wall angles & earthquakes...please!...I haven't seen any serious geotechnical parameters mentioned in the reports that could lead you to speculate on batter angles or berm widths. You simply cannot say that the walls will need to be flatter. Not buying it.
    Plenty of Aussie miners would love to have this deposit. Without doing pit shell optimisations & a rough design outline it is impossible to estimate the stripping ratio to any great accuracy but intuitively it looks very reasonable.
    I concur with your operating cost estimates btw way Landy but must add that I am not familiar with the regulatory environment in Saudi...couldn't be any worse than Aust though.
    Expect a huge resource upgrade when they get around to it.

Hardrock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.