CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

outstanding investing opportunity

1. 61 Posts.
    Readers of HC are always looking for direction and bargains, so as CFR has been a bit quiet of late this post will just highlight the current situation ...

Recent announcements extrapolated out should result in around a minimum revenue of $4m p.a. for the rubies if CFR go into full production... however ... the big news that will cause the price to jump in coming months will be the $500K diamond testing program where historically (virtually) alluvial diamonds have been found and the ground is mined below previous finds... any significant results from this mining will (almost) certainly result in jumps in excess of 50% of the current SP.

As a holder of over 5 mill shares I will be sitting on my current holding (as I'm also working on other holdings and day trading etc ..) however ... I did pick up another 500K this week and would recomend to anyone looking for a 3 month return of over 50% to jump on this one at current prices.

To the skeptics ... I really do believe the current prices are an excellent opportunity, I just have to balance my portfolio..

ROTYLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.