CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

re: nigerian chain letter ??? How rude Bendigo !!!Kahuna for...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    re: nigerian chain letter ??? How rude Bendigo !!!

Kahuna for your information is king in Hawian. Has nothing to do with what you were talking about.

I was not suggesting anything about the management at CFR with my post .... however by your post and the 50 posts you have made defending this stock in the last couple of months ... you brought up the MD of the company ... so was the origininal post made by the MD himself ??? Doubt it !!! If it was meant to inspire me that "the management team has been there years ", a casual look at the accounts for 30/6/2003 ... hmmm
    accumulated losses for the company $29.622 mio ... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

According to you it has a "real chance" of making a positive cashflow ..... one would hope so with ... hmmm
    806 million shares and the market cap of 29 million .... so you still only rate it as a real chance of breaking even ???

Sorry still wetting myself over the original post ....
    5 million yes 5 million ... oooh investment .... diamonds .... oh and rubies ..... aaarrrhhhh

So now you are saying they have a chance of actually breaking even ???? Oh no ... sorry just a positive cashflow .... is that better or worse ???
    I supose one thing is if they ever make some money they wont be paying tax for a long time !!!!

Love from Mr Mobuto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.