BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

outstanding news!!!, page-19

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Hoyland, I quote "I wonder whether or not this announcement was more for the benefit of Gradalis than it was for the ASX?" I think you are spot on except I would have used the words "BLT throws down the gauntlet to Gradalis" and it is a shrewed move by Peter French to ensure that the Patenting Authorities take BLT patents into account. I would expect Gradalis not to make any comment but it might publically reject the claim which would impact the BLT SP.

As pointed out by Maxine, the last two press releases that have caused BLT SP to increase 50% really do not contain significant financial substance other than inceasing BLT's publicity, but surely any big Pharma worth their salt would be aware of this anyway.

I think that shareholders recognise the above and that is why there has been little significant increase in SP despite 13% of the shares changing hands yesterday. I would expect the SP to retreat to the high teens until BLT announces a result of financial significance to the company. If this happens I will increase my position and have not sold any shares in BLT.

Maxine, Dank, Drafter, Hoyland thanks to you four HC readers were fully informed of the results of the last two press releases wel in advance. I echo the gratitude of many previous posts on this. Your research, and the way you present it, is phenominal. Thank you so much.

I also share hopes of many that disputes over patents do not impact on the timing of release of the FANG vaccine that could benefit so many. Rather forgoe a few $ than have this happen.

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.