CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

That is the what iv been hearing .... despite the continued high...

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1220

That is the what iv been hearing .... despite the continued high grade near surface hits at area D - A is looking like that's going to be where the mega ounces are going to be found, possible IRGS in the works, if what the believe is there, were lookeing at 2-3Moz plus from that section alone not to mention the high grade open pit which will no doubt go ahead at D... plus that extra target that looks very much like its going to hold some considerable ounces on its own !
    Cashed up and producing the goods just as gold looks to retest and fly past $2000USD/Oz early next year, CHZ is one of a few on the ASX primed to fly

While im here ill add a chart - breakout today looks purely technical no news will see it retest that 23 cent area, Notice the touch on the 50% fib retrace level which coincided with the upper line of the trend channel in blue being touched, 225-240 trading range tomorrow on no news.... but this is primed to pop, and hard, much better to be in than out at this stage, gap below at 205-210 i said when this occured i didnt think it would get filled just used to draw out more sellers.... thats been spot on so far, accumulating looks done here..... Enjoy the ride guys.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2768/2768722-c0ed8a860284b7ee9c488b3416b54067.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.