AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

outstanding results ., page-6

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi all - (yes aware our Valve is being tested...................however been tested for some time and it is a mechanical device -possible quicker FDA approval in this case ?????)

Re visiting the Announcements and also one I found very pertinent to the Valve Eires post Post #: 58199493 It is to do with the "laminar Flow" HALT and HAM (worth a look on the web) appears AVR's is more than excellent. From my understanding (I do not hold any more knowledge other than I research...) So do not take my comments "as gospel" but the better the laminar flow the better for the patient -as below

I cannot find on the web, any comments research , that comes close to these Drs comments in last 2 anns below . .....................maybe someone else can! I like the story more and more -

Wonder what the Bench Heart Beats are at now? Must be near 1,000,000,000 at say 70 bpmin that's appx 27 years 75 bpmin that is 25 years
    Oh yes and the sheep ?

This is not an improvement on what's available now. I believe it is a replacement 100%

So the 2 biggies that control the market - Wonder their thoughts ? Are they going to let a minnow take their profits ????

Have said before - you as a Dr. and ready to do a valve replacement in future, what valve and procedure -- would you use?

All in my opinion you do your own research .....

The Phantom GWW (hope all cuts and pastes come out OK)

Image result for laminar blood flow meaning

The orderly movement of adjacent layers of blood flow through a vessel helps to reduce energy losses in the flowing blood by minimizing viscous interactions between the adjacent layers of blood and the wall of the blood vessel. Disruption of laminar flow leads to turbulence and increased energy losses.

Part from AVR Ann 1-12-21
    “ Our patients have passed the 7-day follow up period and all patients are doing well. We are
    pleased to see our early observations during the procedures continue and the patient’s
    clinical status is excellent. The next milestone will be the 30 day follow up and we look
    forward to reviewing the patients at that time” commented Dr Chris Meduri CMO.

Part from AVR Ann 22-11-21
    “In this early experience, DurAVR™ showed superior haemodynamics with some of the
    largest EOAs (effective orifice areas) I have seen in any TAVR platform. Remarkably, this
    was observed with rapid deployment techniques and standard implant depths and in small
    aortic annular areas. Importantly, there were no adverse events. This technology allows us
    to provide superior haemodynamics with a balloon expandable platform,” Dr Paul Sorajja
    said.

“The meticulous preparation for this study has led to an outstanding set of results and patient
    outcomes. Not only did the valve performance exceed our very high expectations but the
    additional aspects of commissural alignment, flow characteristics and haemodynamics were
    proven to be clinically significant.
    We are excited to now add more patients to our studies in
    2022,” Anteris CMO, Dr Chris Meduri, added.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.