WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Being in another timezone, i was not able to attend the conf...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Being in another timezone, i was not able to attend the conf call, and was awaiting the minutes to be published for review. Initially i was underwhelmed by the reviews on here, until i read this comment.

Can anyone clarrify in more precise detail what was said here regarding value?

Because imo, This is exactly what people have been asking for, and what is desperately needed.

For the first time OBJ is talking about its value and goals. Its the first WIN for the market in a long, long time.

Imo its FANTASTIC, Seriously, there is finally an indicator that internally the company has goals, knows or is planning for a positive financial future. That alone is worth its weight in gold.

This is genuinely the most positive thing to come out of the company in many years. This is what can restore market confidence.

Sure you could nit pick the specifics, but imo its overall OUTSTANDING to finally get OBJ talking about its future. No more, "huh, who,errr, um... Not sure, naybe, cant say" approach. Its a "here is our roadmap in financial terms for investors"

Imo This is what can bring serious investment back to the company. I dont care who they blame, so long as the company continues toward a positive financial path, and can keep the market in sight of that path. Investors can see confidence for their returns.

Imo This could be the reversal of a lot of negative trends. Id Id say this meeting really has started a new trend of more transparency and healing. There is more to do, but its a big positive, and means this was a very successful conference call, more so than the last AGM.

Im eager to see a corresponding market response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.