Ahh Nine lives...But theres the few who have not lost a cent and...

1. 338 Posts.
    Ahh Nine lives...
    But theres the few who have not lost a cent and indeed have accumulated and increased very nicely. Not really hard at all if you have the readies and the nads to play and I ( and many more just starting to come in) have abundance in both.

I think 09 will bring a change of the guard,a lot of newbies will be coming onboard. Its really wont be hard to make serious money of this market when you are buying at the bottom.. ( and im talking serious, not your little itty bitty shortings and day trading playing)

It must be hard (and there is no great disrespect meant here) for many long termers and so called HC experts who were all buying and playing at 5000/6000 indexes, knowing now that virtually everyone with a little bit of belief in the future and spunk will reap huge rewards in 09 and beyond...All it will take is a little time, but the bottom is in and well behind and its only a one way street now( all be it with some pedestrian crossings, pitstops,flat tyres and speed humps on the way)

Luck will find many people in 09 and beyond in this market, I hope it is the ones that look forward and have the belief... For shorters and down rampers, well if I say what I really want then this post will be moderated....

Any one allready in or coming on board now ( the so called newbies) and are looking for the future, all the best, keep your belief.. You will reap what you sew..

"This market and many others have been decimated and for future rewards, its there for the taking"

"The man from Del Monte"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.