ouwgh...my head..., page-23

1. 338 Posts.
    NL

Chartest I am not, Market expert certainly not, but then as the vast majority of market experts seem to have been scorched of late then that admission should not detract or lesson from my rational or sentiment..

I look and rationalise things far more simply ( probably to simply)and to an extent shoot from the hip. It has served me very well all my business life but admittedly a few times has also made me wish to show another trait.
    However I feel very very good about my actions and in the whole about the future..

For us to retract to a new low, we have to dip back 500 points, we have already dropped 3500 to reach a low of 3200. We have been knocked from pillar to post with negativity, depression, virtually world ending anarchy approaching..
    Since a low of 3200 was reached we have also been blitzed with the reality of what was the possibility.. IE Everything has come pretty much as suspected apart from Anarchy ( discounting Athens of course)

Quite simply the market has factored in everything that has been foretold, suggested, and come to reality..I can think of nothing worse for 09 than what has been forecast or come to light in the latter part of 08.
    Yes its not good for the future but we know it all. Are you suggesting we dont know it and the market is denial?

We have moved on 500 points since the low, what is actually left for us to face that we dont know? We are all facing it and really the world is moving quite as normal, apart from some pain and visible signs in certain areas.. This is all nothing new to the evolution of mankind as we trundle through the little game of life.
    We also have a very very basic need to better ourselves and move on, this will come to the forefront in 09...
    This will not be a 1929 great depression scenario ,no matter how many charts and waves are analised to say it will be... Quite simply there has never been a inflationary reponse in human history like what has been seen, how do charts and statistics take that into account?

It seems the so called experts predicting the meltdown of everything are very quick in bringing their charts and stats forward based on the negatives, but really there is nothing there to even base a flip of a coin on in the way this has and is being handled by virtually every major global economic power..

My call, we are bottom and were there 4 weeks ago.., thats my view, I am quite happy to put my money in to back that. I do not by any means think we are on the express highway back up, but I do think we are now on the sliproad leading into it..

As I said Im no expert, dont profess to be, I probably look at it in the simple way like how many economic experts does it take to change a lightbulb?

I have bought LT, 1.5 million + All between 3500 -3200 -3600 hopefully my last buy was MAH which I loaded up another 300,000 at 0.33 few days ago.. I hope my buynigs done but if not I am ready to buy more as quite simply a scenario of a long term upward market correction is not a maybe or an if but a when..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.