OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Oh my goodness. Thought I would pop on for a read. Can you...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2050
    Oh my goodness. Thought I would pop on for a read. Can you really be that full of yourself "l feel it's important that someone balance the fluff, even if lm perceived as negative and a pain."

Firstly, you are not "perceived" to be negative and a pain. You ARE negative and you are a pain. So in your assessment you have to keep coming back to this forum to save everyone, even though you don't hold. What a weird life you live and what a perverse sense of purpose you have. You really must have nothing but Hot Copper to live for.

You've sold the stock, people really have no interest in having to wade through the same comments from you. Nobody needs saving in this thread and they certainly don't need someone like you to give "balance" to what you regards as fluff. if anything it is yourself that continuously writes fluff. You really are a very strange individual and seem to suck up all the space on the thread so it becomes about you.

As to everyone else, here's hoping for some news very soon from the BOD to give us an idea on what they have been working on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $31.25K 7.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 17156544 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 932774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.