OVT 5.56% 1.9¢ ovanti limited

Ovanti Limited, page-74

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1982
    "The last practical poster" - You said it would have been better if PwC had been given the chance to finish the VA. That's not practical - it's ridiculous. You would have preferred the VA to run it's course so there would be no company left?

"It's been a long time since an update" - Sorry, but the AGM gave a thorough update on the current situation and what the BOD would be doing in the short term. How often do you need information? And do you actually read what they post?

"CR after CR" - Well, the simple answer is that when the new BOD took over, there was almost zero in the account, $3M owing to creditors, and a $500K bill from PwC. Plus, we still had excess staff to be made redundant. How would you propose they pay all that off? Are they to wave a magic wand? Of course, they had to do CRs to raise money. It hurts for the dilution, but it's better than no company.

You've already referenced many times that you don't see this relisting till 2025 or possibly never - and yet, through all of the above, you don't consider yourself a "negative" poster. You've given no recognition to what this BOD has done. This company was a basket case when they took it over. They have reduced costs, kept it afloat and as I have alluded to, expect some other news next week.

Keep going with your narrative @Stig. It's boring to have to keep reading, but I guess as you are the only "practical" poster here, you would want to keep spreading your wisdom to us other shareholders. Good Luck with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $13.37K 691.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1041494 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 389716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 357471
Last updated 15.53pm 07/06/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.