PPP 0.00% 3.7¢ pan pacific petroleum nl

over 100 million in the bank and nobody gives , page-17

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Trouble with most small oilers Tokyo is that they don't have the expertise or skill to be successful consistantly without a large dose of luck, and most squander their wins thinking that they will repeat what luck they have had else they are taken out by a takeover which is a blessing in disguise. In general they think that they have more skills than they do have in reality. Same can be said for most stockmarket traders I suspect. In PPP's case they have had a bit of luck. At this point it it is a perfectly valid strategy in my opinion to say "lets quit while we are ahead and see through the positions that we have, Vietnam etc. Turn PPP into a cash shell.". I am not saying that that is what PPP will do however I do say that it is a perfectly reasonable business strategy and one that I would condone in PPP's case. Look at the carnage out there among oilers. If people want to sell there PPP and go chase other 'action' oilers then good luck to them. PPP's skill in the recent past has been in being able to sit on their hands and not let that cash burn a hole in their pocket. I hope that they continue to do so quite frankly. I only wish that I had more PPP and a lot less of other crap that has been heading south recently! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.