HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Based on my experience with this stock since it was listed as...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Based on my experience with this stock since it was listed as "PYL", the SP is extremely vulnerable to stockbroker manipulation. In the absence of solid positive announcement, then only it may protect the SP value otherwise, it will slowly go down. Does anyone remember January, 2015? Driven by pure hype, the SP reached $0.91, then once the brokers started collecting their profits, it closed the day with ~45cents. Well, I suffered a lot that day but it taught me a valuable lesson. With this stock, always follow the money. On the long term, be it 2yrs or 5 yrs or 10yrs, it will be multi-bagger that's for sure but in the absence of ongoing, strong announcements it will go down.
    Especially when the holders see the annual revenue of MMJ, it's always an epic disappointment. Colorado marijuana sales has already surpassed $1billion/year where this guys are reporting $250K. Yes, it's a joke. I'm a neuroscientist, and I know the neurosurgeon working down the corridor makes $700K/year and this company can't even make one third of a neurosurgeon salary. Well, hype and potential is still there. And it will be a winner on the long term but with 6figures on annual report, the SP will definitely go down. Well, I wasn't even expecting it to go that high, I sold all my MMJ at $0.59 but hey, I was buying this stock when it went down to 20 - 25cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $6.9K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157439 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.