RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

over $11k per mississippian formation acre, page-21

1. 7,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    BSH, no problems, i remember when i first posted, you sound like a guru compared to those posts. heaps to learn even after a few years of studying the game. you got into RFE at the right time though.

the band seems to be stretching, you cant keep adding value to the company and keep the SP at current prices forever, think today was a good day for RFE, the deployment of the bot was a sign of impatience by the accumulator and it didnt pay dividends, perhaps a small rise tomorrow??

spoke with David tonight, he is still extremely confident with this play, reckons there is plenty of news to come in the next few weeks, seems like most of their focus is on the new play for the time being.
    discussed quite a few things but one discussion was extraordinary, the article i posted regarding Eagle Energy selling 50000 acres in this play at the moment. Scotia, their broker is expecting $800 million for these acres, incredible, they only have 5 producing wells.
    if David can meet the target of 5 wells this year think of the value this will unlock in just the initial 12000 acres.

cahuna, long time no post.
    you are persistant, i know your angle in that question.
    the last research note i can find from Chess Capital was as the SP was about to fly in March 09 here.
    there may have been a later one, not sure.
    hopefully one of the announcements that will be out shortly will be the commencement of coverage by Baillieus, perhaps we can then put Chess Capital to the back of the mind, i have heard some ripper stories recently regarding Malcom Shippen, none of which i would dare post on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.