SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

Hi MerdoI always get a couple extra days just for good measure...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Merdo

I always get a couple extra days just for good measure cause i own so many SIR shares....

Anyway guys its been a great week for all of us, the board of SIR are just unbelieveable in the way they have handled our investment from the day of the discovery.

Todays news is nothing short of spectacular and im not talking about the abundant high grades that we keep on getting, the IP survey that was delivered was the real meat on the bone for me. Its showing what the company has been telling us all along that we could be sitting on the next voisey bay, conductor 1 possibly tracking along for around 2km hooking up to Conductor 3 is a big deal and now we are talking about conductor 5. God knows what is lying between 500m - 2000m depth?

The exploration upside is nothing short of staggering in no uncertain terms, while we might be getting our maiden JORC around easter 2013 im guessing it could take a solid 12 - 24 months or more to drill it all out.

While we have had a massive run pulling in the best return currently for 2102 and the discovery of the year for 2012, i will recall what our dear mate Sir Crackpot said from day one, the biggest risk with SIR is selling it to early, his words were spot on then(24c) and i think are still very plausable today.

Glad to be back with the SIR team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.