MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Over 3 weeks since the Halt , only 1/2 of Ann, SP heading further South, SI ??????, page-115

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    so, if I say that's being very facetious is it an accurate statement or will you be highly insulted?

Because obviously, there are plenty of negotiations taking place. Obviously there are clinical trials.

One of the things that's going on:

We now have access to the Carta3 mapping system, which like the current NOGA mapping system used in the Phase 3 CHF trial, is a product owned by J & J subsidiary Biosense Webster.

Both of these systems allow targeted mapping of damaged areas of the heart.

The NOGA system is experimental (that is, not yet FDA approved) and is only available at limited sites across North America and Europe.

However, the Carta3 system is FDA approved and is available in approx.2,000 sites across North America alone, as well as being widely available and used by interventional cardiologists for radio frequency ablation procedures for atrial fibrillation in Europe and other jurisdictions such as Japan and Australasia.

The carta3 system has been modified so it can use Biosense Webster's Myostar injection technology to inject MSB's stem cell technology (MPC150) to the heart. This software modification was recently approved by the FDA.

Cool huh? So there we have some significant action which of itself doesn't merit an ann, but which shows how MSB is now able to deliver the stem cells in a targetted way and more efficiently, with increased patient numbers for the clinical trials.

But you say nothing is going on. Hmm! Surely this information makes CHF look more attractive and more effective. Or is that only me?

Please call Julie Meldrum from MSB Investor relations if you question any of the indented information. She has clarified a point I had made about the FDA clinical trials being cumbersome in relation to the improved delivery systems as I assumed we'd have to wait for FDA approval for them..and how annoying! In fact, quite the opposite.

So many interesting things to consider, and facts to find and test... apart from making tired observations like: oh the SP, how long since the halt, how long do we have to wait, how lazy is SI (and staff?)...making slurs which indicate a possible lack of patience and understanding of the space? Just a thought.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 28/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.