MSB 0.51% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

11 years ago almost to the day this thing was 34 cents. On the...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    11 years ago almost to the day this thing was 34 cents. On the 24th of October 2011 it hit a high o f $10.04 cents. It has been on a slow decline ever since , Oh !!! it has had a couple of up days , but generally it has been sliding since 2011. It possess one of the worst charts on the asx , its nearly broke , management refuse to talk to the market , it can not hang on to partnership's , it has next to no assets , next to no cash flow.
    I am not blaming or name calling but what I am saying is how on earth can some of you come on to the forum and still say things like " the people in America all know what this stock is worth " those comments are nothing more than ridiculous hype. Unless management have some thing in their pocket they choose to hide for unknown reasons this stock will shortly be wiped off the boards. If management had any good news at all , I am certain they would have announced by now to stop this thing being wiped out all together. I do not think they have any good news and that's why they are so quiet. But I have been wrong before and will be wrong again , the question is am I wrong with my opinion of MSB . Perhaps , but I doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 99.0¢ $503.5K 504.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 40997 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 165859 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.