MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

@coffeecup33 As requested, I will now come out and publicly...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @coffeecup33

As requested, I will now come out and publicly admit that although I know something about investing, the reality is I don't know everything and I am here in this forum to learn more. Is this alright with you, @coffeecup33 ?

Since you feel that I am adding nothing to this forum, please hit that Ignore button, that way you don't have to waste your time reading my posts. Anyway, you won't miss anything.

My speculation is in relation to the details of the "equity financing facility" and the reason why it's been kept secret for almost 2 weeks since the halt was lifted.

My assertion that MSB is in a precarious financial position is not based on speculation at all, it's 100% based on my assessment of MSB's latest quarterly Appendix 4C, the latest financial report and the news that Teva had walked and its implications.

Now, am I allowed to be speculative about some aspects and be assertive about other aspects at the same time?

As for being a shorter, I hate to break the news to you that I don't even know how to go about doing it. I consider my long-only investment portfolio as risky enough. I don't need an extra layer of risk by trying to be smart and use things such as shorting or margin lending.

Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Don't forget to press that Ignore button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.