MSB 9.44% $1.36 mesoblast limited

Over 3 weeks since the Halt , only 1/2 of Ann, SP heading further South, SI ??????, page-171

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you Roka, this article best summarise the current situation and though nothing new in it it brings back perspective that is sometimes lost here on HC, and as many are also saying here we need some NEWS, I understand patience is important when investing in Biotech, worked in it for years myself. No argument from me on the potential science, but also being a business man there is no excaping the reality that the blood life of any company is cash flow, SI knows this better than anyone otherwise what is he doing being a CEO, I am more than convinced his working his butt off on this, but not having in place some contingency regarding Teva exit and up to now, over a month of knowing Teva's plans not having anything more to say not even a snippet to give us some hope, well even for this believer it is becoming a little more concerning everyday that goes by of the Sound of Silence from CEO SI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.