MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Yes simplicity is something I believe is necessary here, I have...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes simplicity is something I believe is necessary here, I have previously posted that my request is within understanding constraints in confidentiality, but by not providing the market with anything other than ' we have been offered an equity finance facility' even you would have to agree it is just unacceptable, even a simple answer when questioned on this, could have been ' we are under confidentiality constraints as this facility is tied to our negations with other partners' If this is a possibility then this would have certainly help calm down the mountain of speculation over the last 2 weeks, but instead they left it to HC and other commentators to speculate ( much to your distaste) and this seems to be futile as the least but has done nothing to support the SP, which is the lifeline for the business.
    I also believe you were encouraging us to make contact with MSB, so with all due respect you leave me very confused as to what you see as a great insight into this saga. I do not think the HC constitutes what the ASX would see as being a "Full and Complete Disclosure" on matters that impact the performance of a ASX listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.